Sunday, October 7, 2007

Death is near...



Creepy title, creepy topic, creepy mood!

I woke up with a burden...as I'm waiting for a family member to die I started thinking of the whole "death" issue...
What really happens when we die? Do we know it? Can we feel it?
I've heard many stories about people who had near-death experiences. They say that they could see themselves from above, they could see their body lying there and they knew they had to go back...
I haven't decided whether I want to believe this or not...

But what happens when we die? Do we go to Heaven? Do we go to Hell? Do we come back to life in a new body? I don't really trust the religious explanations....don't get me wrong, I was never a big fan or religion...

So when we die we simply stop existing...scary, isn't it? You live your life, you make money, you get married, you have children and then you die!

I'm over-analyzing the whole thing...I think I'm going to take it easy...

Hey, did you know that Placebo's drummer left the band? This pissed me off!
Why do great bands have to split up?
Speaking of great bands...Led Zeppelin are giving a concert on November...needless to say that I'm not going...

I'm saving up money for an iPod...why do they have to be so expensive? I hate saving money!

Oh yes! Before I forget! I had the best time ever on Friday night! I was out with my friends! Thanks guys!

No comments: