Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fear is everywhere...

Fear is everywhere...

Fear hides in the darkness...
Fear is: every stranger you meet...
Fear is: walking alone in an empty street..
Fear is: silence...
Fear is: turning on the TV and watching the news...
Fear is: running out of time...
Fear is: waking up in the middle of the night...
Fear is: falling with nobody to catch you...
Fear is: anger...
Fear is: falling in love..
Fear is: losing somebody...
Fear is: opening your eyes...
Fear is everywhere...

We all live in fear. My fears grow stronger day by day...I cannot fight them...I've never tried to...I'm used to them...

When you face fear every single day, you kind of form your life in order to stay sane...
Death is not the worst thing that could happen to you...death is salvation...
I'm afraid of death...but death isn't my biggest fear...death is more like a mystery to me...not a fear...

I'm through a weird phase...depressed but I can hide it...worried about those around me...worried about the cancer they carry...(please don't leave me! Not now!)

Life is so full of things...I don't know if I can cope with them...I feel I'm running out of time...

No comments: