Saturday, October 27, 2007

I can't think of a title so I'll name it "Some spare thoughts of mine"




Have you ever felt that you communicate perfectly with somebody?
That you're in his/her mind?
That you can guess what he's/she's gonna say before even opening his/her mouth?
It feels great! And it's rare! Very rare!
I'm not talking necessarily about love! I'm referring to communication, communication beyond fake words and empty sentences.

The night is the worst time to be awake when you're in pain...in emotional pain. It's when all your thoughts are surfacing. It's when you can hear your fears talking. It's when your worst nightmares are alive in front of your eyes. It's when your decisions begin to fade away. The darkness heals but sometimes it creates even bigger wounds than the ones you had before. Is the darkness your friend or your enemy?

I admire honesty...I wish I had more honesty in my life...

I like "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd...listen to it! It's one of the most honest songs I've ever listened to...

No comments: